As a Multistage Pumps Manufacturers in India Sintech provides most Reliable, efficient and innovative products to cater the growing demands of Steel Industry. We understand and implement our deep knowledge of the application and strict quality control procedures are adopted at every stage of Design, Manufacturing and Inspection. Sintech Pumps offers Tailor Made pumps for all the major applications including Cooling systems, Sinter Plant, Slag Granulation, Water Treatment, Fire protection system and other miscellaneous package.
This range provides a higher efficiency with lower maintenance. Development of this new range followed an extensive consultation with major users. This has produced an advanced pump, which provides total reliability and reduced life cycle cost.
This Pump can be Installed as
- Horizontal coupled
- Vertical open coupled
- Vertical close coupled
- Improved Hydraulics
- Stiff Shaft Design
- Simple Maintenance
- Increased Component Life with more corrosion allowance
- Enhanced Performance
- Increased Efficiency
- Low Hydraulic Loads
This series is designed in accordance with ISO 5199 / ISO 2858, making it ideal for Worldwide chemical or industrial process applications.
Back pull out design permits quick and easy access to rotating parts without disturbing suction and discharge pipes, electric motor, its connections and alignment. The pump is designed to achieve a low NPSH requirement and high efficiency. It is rugged in construction and is versatile in application.
- Heavy Duty Shaft designed for toughest services.
- Hydraulically and Mechanically Balanced Impeller
- Reduced operating cost
- Versatile shaft seal
- Robust deep groove ball bearings ensure high operating reliability.
- High interchangeability ensures fast delivery and low inventory.
- Environment friendly with Lower noise and vibration levels
The SMF series are single-stage centrifugal pumps suitable for handling pure or contaminated liquids in large quantities. These pumps are of robust construction and have long working life. These pumps are highly efficient resulting in low energy consumption.
- Semi-open impeller, hydraulically balanced
- Handles abrasive slurries
- High flow up to 7000 M3
- Heavy duty bearing for maximum life