Sintech pumps leading centrifugal pump suppliers in India providing pumping solution for Sugar Industry. The sugar industry is a highly demanding application where the Sintech pumps fit perfectly. This market requires a pump that can gently handle very viscous fluids with abrasive particles even at high temperatures.
Sintech has experience of more than 3 Decades in supplying Pumps for Mill House and Boiling House and is proud to have association with more than 650 Sugar Factories worldwide. With experience of Plants as Small as 500 TCD and as big as 25000 TCD, Sintech has managed to produce Tailor Made Pumps for every application for a Sugar Processing Plant. The company has specially designed pumps for FFE and Juice Re-Circulation, Syrup/ Melt, Mill House / Diffuser, Screened Juice, Imbibition Water, Sulphited Juice, Raw Juice, High Chrome Steel Pumps for Ash Slurry and Milk of Lime application, Spray and Injection application and Rota Pumps for Magma and Massecuite.
These specially designed Pumps for Mill House/ Diffuser are very suitable where conventional non-clog pumps cannot handle liquids due to plugging or abrasive wear. The principal of the hydrodynamic liquid coupling is used for the energy transfer to the pumping liquid. The impeller generates a whirlpool in the casing and this whirlpool acts as a pumping element (impeller) in the casing.
- Un-obstructed passage to the discharge size of the pump
- Handles large solids & long fibers
- Gentle pumping action, no flocs / crystal damage
- Low maintenance cost, no sealing rings on impeller, no small clearances to be maintained
- Handles abrasive slurries
- Handles vulnerable products like vegetables, fish, crystals etc
- Vibration free running due to hydraulically balanced construction
- Low leakage
These are specially designed pumps for Falling Film Evaporator and Juice applications in Sugar Industry. The pumps are Dynamically sealed where one repeller is used to avoid leakage and wasting of liquid from stuffing box. Repeller Reduces the pressure form stuffing box area and send back the liquid to suction line.
- IBack pull out type bearing frame assembly
- Hydraulically balanced, closed impeller for long life and high efficiency performance
- Heavy duty shaft with maximum deflection less than 0.05mm.
- Special designed stainless steel impeller nut with helical spring insert to lock the impeller properly
- Heavy sections to withstand high pressure and temperature
- Standard bearings are designed for a minimum average life of 20000 hours
These are specially designed pumps for Syrup and Melt applications in Sugar Industry. The pump can be offered for viscous liquids, solids mixture upto a limit of viscosity 1000 ssu(68 Brix,Sp.Gr.1.338) at 20°C. These pumps are used for Sulphited or Unsulphited syrups and Melt application. Pump can handle liquids having temperature Upto 90°C, Stuffing box cooling arrangement is provided with stuffing box.
- Semi-open impeller, hydraulically balanced
- One repeller, to reduce the pressure from Stuffing box area
- Oversized rugged shaft to minimize corrosion
- Stuffing box easily converted from gland packing to mechanical seal.
- Heavy duty bearing for maximum life
- Stuffing box cooling arrangement is provided with stuffing box